Produce Prescription Program of South Central NY
CSA/Farm Share Information
A CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) is also known as a Farm Share. This is a weekly or biweekly box of fresh-off-the-farm produce.
Patients must sign up through PRxSCNY and commit to picking their share up at the same time and location each week, or agree to have it delivered (when/where possible).
This option is generally the most produce for the price. Keep in mind, what the farmer is growing determines what is available in the share.
Pick Up Locations : Click location for map (subject to change in 2024)
Wednesday Pick Up Sites and Times
Thursday Pick Up Sites and Times
- Whitney Point United Methodist Church – 3:00-4:30pm
- Lee Barta Community Center – 3:00-5:00pm
- Temple Israel (Vestal)– 3:30-5:30pm
- First Presbyterian Church of Johnson City – 3:30-5:30pm
- Central United Methodist Church – 4:00-6:00pm
- Tabernacle United Methodist Church – 4:00-6:00pm
- United Presbyterian Church – 4:00-6:00pm
Friday Sites and Pick Up Times
- Windsor Human Development – 1:00-5:00pm
Home Delivery Information for VINES
Available weekly June 7-Sept 20th
Location: 3730 State Route 26, Whitney Point
Pick Up Only Wednesday-Saturday
Available bi-weekly on Thursdays July 11- October 31
Pick up Location: Richford Congregational Church, 13290 NY-38, Richford
Delivery available in select areas of Northeastern Tioga/Northwestern Broome