A donation to the Food and Health Network is an investment in healthy,
food-secure communities and a thriving regional food system.
Ways to Give:
- Pay online: Click on the Donate button above and enter your sponsorship amount.
- Pay by check: Download and complete the Sponsor form and mail with payment. Please make checks out to *Rural Health Network* with “FaHN Sponsorship” in the memo. Please mail sponsor form and payment to: Rural Health Network SCNY, PO Box 416, Whitney Point, NY 13862.
Sprout……$1 – $99
Seedling… $100- $499
Gardener….$500 – $999
As a Food and Health Network Sponsor you will also receive the following benefits:
- Your business or organization will be highlighted in a feature article and photos on our website and monthly e-newsletter. Your name, logo and link to your website will also be listed in FaHN publications and media, including, website, e-newsletter, blog and Food System Assessments.
- Opportunities for networking, interdisciplinary collaboration, technical assistance and support for local food and health related initiatives from the Food and Health Network and its members and partners.
- Invitation to annual recognition event for sponsors featuring local food products.
- Framed Certificate of Appreciation.
Kindly note that as a sponsor, you are welcome to attend all FaHN meetings. The option of voting at FaHN meetings is also available. Please contact Erin Summerlee, FaHN Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 607-692-7669 for more information.