Now inviting 2016 members. JOIN US TODAY!
As a Food and Health Network member you receive the following BENEFITS:
- Participation in 2017 annual FaHN work plan development, including the Growing Health Educational Forum Series, developing a legislative agenda, collaborative program and grant planning.
- Access to collaborative funding and resource development, including resource development work sessions, technical assistance on your food & health related funding applications, and member only access to the FaHN Resource Development BaseCamp™ on-line projects forum.
- Speakers & technical assistance available for your food and health related panels, conferences, and workshops.
- One vote at FaHN business meetings
- Invitation to Annual Recognition Party and regional networking events
- Member listing and profiles in FaHN publications (website, e-newsletter, reports)
- Complimentary hard copy of Regional Food System Assessment of South Central NY reports.
- 2017 Personalized Certificate of Membership
- Pay online: Click the Buy Now button and enter the correct amount for your membership category, listed below:
- Pay by check: Download and complete the Membership Pledge and mail with membership payment. Please make checks out to *RURAL HEALTH NETWORK* with “FaHN” in the memo.
Please mail pledges and payment to:
Rural Health Network SCNY
PO Box 416
Whitney Point, NY 13862